Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Saddest Sunday

Well I don't have a ton of time. My comp is waiting for me. But next week I will tell about this week. The saddest Sunday of my entire life. Everyone cried. I bawled in my testimony. I don't cry a lot but dang, I couldn't help it. My investigators all cried and the worst is that all six of them that went wanted me to stay and teach them! 

And Gizile was like I hope you stay to be able to baptize me. But I'm in a new sector now. They have people but not very many. So I'll just do the same I did in Paipote.

I'm in Iquique with Elder Levi. He's from Argentina. He's really chill and this is a cool sector. I'm downtown so its like buildings and stuff.

Took me 15 hours to get here. And I will most likely finish my mission here. I don't know what I'll do for Christmas. When I meet the members and stuff I will let you know. 

I'm stoked Kaleb has his first baptism, He is a stud! My last day a ton of members gave me a bunch of presents. I almost didn't have space in my suitcases. It was nuts running from house to house saying bye. It was sad day.  I'll send some pictures real quick. But we've gotta to go real quick.

I hope all is well and love you all, Keep me updated and know the Church is True :)

Elder Farnworth

I burned pants for a year an a half

Gizile's family who gets baptized the 14th

My mamita and Nelson who is getting baptized soon

No comments:

Post a Comment