Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Im Staying!

IM STAYIN! I'll be with Elder Golpe for one more transfer. And I am still in Paipote. I guess there is someone who needs me here. It'll be good to stay here one more transfer!

Sounds like you had fun in St. George. How come Jordan didn't go? Isn't Brandon home from his mission now? It's better with more kids haha 

This week was good. We haven’t had water for the last four days. The office said they would pay it automatically but haven’t been doing it.. So we haven’t paid the bills in 3 months. But we are working to get it fixed.

We found people this week. We found these two girls Valeska and Dyan who are awesome and want to know more about the church. And then we found this other family who’s interested but mostly their daughter Javiera and her friend Camila. They all want to know if what Joseph Smith saw is true and stuff. They’re all really cool. They’re awesome people.

Our district is killing it. We got people to church and have a ton of potentials. We just need to get them baptized, Ha but we really have the best district I’ve seen in my entire mission. Hard workers!! The mom of the family we baptized just got a calling. And the girl we baptized gave a talk yesterday. It went well! She’s awesome. Then this lady Claudia who, before I met her didn’t want anything to do with the church but I baptized, is taking the classes to get ready to go to the temple to do baptisms. I don’t think the family is ready yet/ They want to wait. 

I’m not sure what else to say. I’m still loving it, we just have a lot of work to get the branch to become a ward!! But were going to get it!!

I love you guys and appreciate you all! I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you!! Keep me updated CHAU!!

Elder Farnworth

No comments:

Post a Comment