Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

We had a baptism and are hoping for more this month


It’s been a while since I’ve written for this thing. This week, we lost the March madness... BUT we had a baptism and are hoping to have more this month. This sector is a lot more alive than my last one.  His name is Filipe and he’s awesome. We are working now with his family and his best friend’s family. I’m praying the will be more open now to listen to us. Oh, and 2 of the investigators that I just had in my last sector are getting baptized this month!

Arica is sweet, it’s off the ocean I smell the ocean all day, but can’t see it.  They do  a lot of exchanges here, I’ve met some gringos or people from the U.S. that I want to continue to teach, but there outside my area, they were cool! The city is cheap too, everything is like less then ten bucks. I love that ha-ha. Also our ward is sweet. Good strong members and youth, there are going to have a bunch of missionaries. Speaking of new missionaries 28 new missionaries are coming to our mission the 25th of March, Crazy huh. Oh and how’s Hayden doing??

Oh and my new comp is Elder Vargas from Mexico. He’s tiny, but he is a good worker. He wants to work as much as I do. It’s sick. They speak so different in Mexico, Sometimes I don’t understand him ha-ha, but yeah that’s about it.

Did I miss anything? Let me know.

Love you guys!!
 
Elder Farnworth
 
P.S. During our baptism two gunshots went of right outside the church... Pretty sure people died during our baptism... it was crazy...

*I just wanted to thank Zac for the beautiful bouguet of flowers for my birthday.  He emailed Kaleb and had him help him buy them for me. The card said "Even though we are far from each other, I feel closer than ever before"  Love, Zac.  What a great son!

No comments:

Post a Comment