Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

A lady asked me to marry her yesterday...

Tell Hayden congrats, that’s awesome about his call! I know he will love it.

My new comp is pretty cool, he talks a ton more than my last comp and we've been working way hard. This week we got 4 investigators to church, and the awesome guy I told you about said he got an answer. He said when he prayed he felt something and could sleep really well that night. It’s awesome, I hope we can get a date set, he wants to wait but we gotta talk to him. 

Nothing too new this week, besides I had to conduct Sacrament meeting. It was kinda of cool, but not that big of a deal because there were only 13 of us ha. Still kinda of cool. We are finding people, including a lady who asked me to marry her yesterday ha, she was drunk and hitting on me bad, so we had to leave quick. But we taught two doctors and have a return appointment with a lawyer. We did contacts in the rich sector haha, but it’s cool.

Nothing else really, sounds like you and dad had a good weekend. Hope you guys are having fun, keep me updated. I got to write a few people, but I love you- talk to you next week!

See ya ha,
Elder Farnworth

No comments:

Post a Comment