Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

I always use shampoo first, then conditioner...

My birthday was great actually. I had two surprise party-ish things. The first was Monday night with four other missionaries. They told me we were doing a prank pretending we were Jehovah witnesses so they started filming. I was like ok? But then opened the door and they had a cake for me and bunch of stuff, it was sweet. Then the other was Saturday after the baptisms of the three kids.  By the way, I will have to get you those pics next week cause I forgot my camera cord. Anyways, this family of the kids we baptized had a party for me.  It feels like we’re part of their family, every time were about to leave the mom would be like, no please stay. Then always be like what time are you coming back tomorrow? They’re awesome, I have a video of them giving me the cake, I’ll send that next week too. I will make sure to describe each one with the pictures.

The holiday we they celebrated is just like Fourth of July, so they just call it 18th of September. It’s when Chile became Independent or something. They go all out too it’s crazy it’s like a law or something to not have a Chile flag on you house.

Oh yeah, I got your package Tuesday, so it takes about two weeks to get here.  It was awesome, it made me trunky. I’m using the pillow case and this is my favorite tie now. I like skinny ones, they’re nice. Oh yeah, and thanks for the tips on writing, I didn’t know I sucked at writing.... just kidding, haha but it says to make you feel like your with me.. So here it goes.

So I wake up at 6:55, Look at my alarm clock press the snooze button...
Then sleep for five more minutes then get up, put on my black jacket (If it’s cold, which is a lot lately) Then I walk down the stair, I think its yeah its twelve steps. Then I do my little work out thing then I take a shower. I take my showers hot but not like too hot just like perfect ya know. I always use shampoo first then conditioner....
hahaha this is boring me. But yeah sorry I’ll be more detailed when i write.

Our baptism was cool, we had a Blanco Noche(White night) which is when the zone has a bunch of baptisms and we do them all at one church. So we baptized thirteen people all in one baptism service. It was sweet. I’m lucky to be in a baptizing mission. I baptized the youngest of the three kids, his name is Francesco but everyone calls him Poncho. Him and his mom are awesome. I'm going to start teaching her English soon so that’ll be sweet. I’ll point her out in pictures next week.

Oh and by the way our whole mission baptized 111 people this month, truly the best mission in the World. I had my first interview with the President. To start he had my pray in Spanish so I did and I saw him write Excellent Spanish, I was like sweet. I know I’m lucky, some people aren’t even close to fluent after a year. I can almost say all I want to. I’m going to send some videos of me speaking Spanish so you can hear.


I have like three more weeks or something like that til the next cambia or transfer. They are every six weeks. It depends, some people stay together a long time and others change every cambia. I keep in touch with my MTC companion but not too much. I email Ry a bunch Trev never wrote back? Have you heard anything about him?

I just got sick too we had food from Peru... oh I don’t even want to write about it I hated it so much and it made me sick. But I’m happy you guys are getting better. Finally BYU wins, ya definitely send me pictures.

Well that’s about everyone going on here. Miss you guys and thanks again for the package. I took all the starburst and roasted them like we do at home.. Made me home sick but I like when little things remind me of you guys.

Anyway, love you mom and dad, thanks for everything,

Love your fav.
Elder FARNWORTH

No comments:

Post a Comment