Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Zac's final week in the MTC

MY FINAL WEEK IN THE MTC!!! I have a ton of stuff to do this week but I am so stoked for Chile! The other day I was having a rough day and got frustrated with the language so my teacher started having a conversation with me, we talked about everything going on with me and my family and how I feel about my learning and my companion. Then in the middle of the conversation he goes "you knew no spanish before and you can already have a conversation in spanish, don't get frustrated and just keep learning" it was so cool. I feel like I could know more, but I'm pleased with how much I've learned so far! I love learning spanish and I'm starting to hate speaking in english, I want to speak spanish all the time!

The Spiritual side of all this has also been a huge comfort to me. I've learned a lot about having patience in learning about the Gospel. I don't know everything, but I'm so excited to share the gospel with every person I meet.

We got our travels plans and my plane leaves here next Monday at 10:15am and I get to Antofagasta the next day at 10:25.... 24 hours of traveling.. But grandma helped me out with that pillow and those snacks, tell her thanks and that i'm writing her a letter today! Crazy I'm so stoked to be going and excited to be able to talk to you on the phone! This is going to be one of the biggest and toughest adventures of my life and I'm so excited I can't even explain in words. I will be calling either at the airport here or LA, where ever I have the most time.

I'm going to try and get everyone letters this last P'day, but I also have a ton of stuff to do so if I dont I'm sorry and just email me because I think I'll be mostly be emailing in Chile. It's pretty cool almost two whole districts are all going to Chile at the same time so we're all going to be going with each other and we;re all way good friends so I'm way excited for that!

Espero yo puede hablar con mi companero en el campo, pero durante mi premero semana yo tengo much duda. haha alright I love all of you and thank you for the support. My next blog will be from chile..... CRAZY.

LOVE You all and thanks again for helping me get to this point. HASTA LUEGO
Elder Farnworth

No comments:

Post a Comment