Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June 18th, 2012-MTC

So Today is my third Sunday. So far the MTC has been amazing and very spiritual! But it's kind of weird how I've only been here 19 days and it feels like a year ago that I was home! Anyway the MTC this week has been great. We have this one teacher who's super awesome his name is Hermano Lunt! He's the coolest guy he's super chill! Our district is getting better at focusing. The first few days here they would always stay on task, then everyone got comfortable then all they talked about was home. But now everyone's back focusing on missionary work.

Our schedule is pretty much the same every week. Basketball here is fun because in our district we have this guy who is playing for Weber state he's like 6'10 and I always guard him, it's impossible, but Thursday I stuffed him way bad than shot a three over him. Kinda cool, but not too important. Ha! The food here is good so at first I ate a ton, then I ate all the awesome Krispy Kremes Jill sent, which was so nice, thanks, but which made me feel fat.  Then I weighed myself and I lost two pounds, which is good because I want to make sure all my stuff will always fit.

I've loved studying the Book of Mormon, it's incredible how much it teaches us about everything important in this life and how important missions are. I feel like I’m on a spiritual high all the time. The Spanish is coming along slowly but surely. Me and my friend Elder Wright bet on something at lunch and whoever lost had to speak Spanish till dinner. I lost and it turned out to be the best thing for me! I started THINKING in Spanish rather than English. Since that day I try to speak Spanish more then English it's really cool as soon as I learn the word in Spanish I don't use the English word anymore it helps a lot!

My companion and I are getting along great, there are four of us in a room and the other two are leaving tomorrow so we're going to have tons of room now! And also 6 elders in my district are going to my same mission, then 4 others elders leave tomorrow also which kinda sucks because we easily have the funnest district in the MTC. Unfortunately the USB ports are blocked so I can't upload any pictures. Mom I haven’t' taken one by the MTC sign yet but I have at the map and also the temple! I will though don't worry. It's crazy how fast the days go by we study and learn Spanish pretty much all day! I love it!
Happy Father’s day Dad, did you get my card?? If not its coming! I hope your father’s day was amazing! I'm sorry I missed it, but I was thinking being here might be a good father’s day gift.. Love you Dad, and thank you for all you do for me and all you've ever done. And thanks for helping me get out here, best decision I've ever made. LOVE YOU! 
Mom, thanks for the fathers day package it was awesome I LOVED IT!  And thanks to all the family for the letters and support, it means a lot.  I’m in the process of writing everyone letters so you'll get them soon! I love all you guys and hope all is well at home. If you need anything from me let me know! My mom will let you know how.
Love you guys, HASTA LUEGO

No comments:

Post a Comment