Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

In my birthday package I want Costa Vida, just send it in a cooler:)

Hey I'm just writing real quick. I couldn't write Monday because I went to Antofa to get my second kid. I'm training again ha, and I got moved from district of sisters to elders. So things are dope, my comps name is Elder Golpe and Golpe means punch so everyone makes jokes about his name. He's cool, another one from Argentina, ha.
 
Things are sick in this sector we have a baptismal date for a soccer player who's trying to go pro, should  be sweet. I'll look for a suit here and in my birthday package I want Costa Vida, just send it in a cooler :) Ha, no probably just fruit snacks, swedish fish and laffy taffys. Take pics of Kaleb's farewell what day does he go in again?
 
Well just a quick update, we've got to go do service. I love this mish, take care Mom, Dad and everyone .
LOVE YOU! 
Elder Farnworth
 
P.S: I've already asked several times in the mission for a car, haha and I'll remember to  take the pension pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment