Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

I guess I'm heading into the old man phase..

First of all one of my pairs of shoes has a hole in them... do we have a guarantee? If you send me tan pants, send me slim fit like the ones like Christmas. And I need to decide to buy a second suit here or have you send me one... what do you think?? Also the same with the bag thingy, I need to buy one cause we cant use backpacks anymore.. ha.
 
Ok well about my President. At first I thought he was really weird because he’s less competitive than President Bruce and like did his thing totally different. But I warmed up to it quick, he is just a lot more humble. Pres. Bruce just was like another missionary really who was the President, but I also feel like Pres. Dalton is going to help the mission a ton. His wife too is cool. She speaks Spanish which is weird and also loves music. They seem pretty cool and really spiritual people.
 
This week was good. My comp is interesting to be honest. He acts funny and sometimes does things that are like... HUH?? But he is a good guy. We have had moments, but get along. I kinda understand why a mission is like marriage prep. haha.
 
 
We have a HUGE pool of investigators. Almost too much, we have had to decide which ones to go to and which ones to stop visiting. But we should have a lot of baptisms this month or the next because we are working more with members and they are trusting us a ton more. It’s been a blessing. 
 
We had a baptism this week his name is Javier. He’s a nine year old kid but it helped his family a lot. His mom after twenty years is going to church and loves having us in her house. Its cool then I had one of those golden investigators experiences. This girl Javier went up to her Mormon friend and was like I wanna go to a church and become more religious. Ha so she went last week and we are going to meet with her Wednesday. We are see blessings in the sector. Its like everything that could be going good is going good haha, I love Paipote. 
 
Don’t worry about having another missionary go out Mom, it’s just two years than we’re together for an eternity. Plus the mission gets rid of the 18 year old attitude haha. Do I look old? Jake says I look thirty here they tell me I look 23, 24-ish. I guess I’m heading in to the old man phase...
 
Love you all,
Elder Farnworth 
 
 
 
                                                       Javier getting baptized 

No comments:

Post a Comment