Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

We're staying busy and working hard..

I’m glad to hear everything is going good. This week was a good one. We’re staying  busy and working hard. This week was more about teaching our investigators and getting them ready for baptism. We had 5 investigator at Church, and 5 less actives. And this week we found 6 new people to teach. Included in those 6 is a Grandma who asked us to baptize her during the first lesson with her. So that’s a good sign, haha. The works good, it’s just getting hot. Oh and then these other two girls we found is a cool story. So I was choosing where we did contacts on splits not this week but last week. And we were walking and I felt like we should visit this house. So we knocked on it and those girls that I told you about who were more into us than our message answered. So I thought the feeling I had was nothing. But turns out the house is two parts, so we tried the lower half and found these two other girls who are super interested and after teaching them asked us to come back and all the stuff. It was a cool experience and I hope we can get them baptized soon. Anyway other then that, we're just working hard.
Thanks for all the support from everyone and keep me updated on life in the U.S.

Love ya!

Elder Farny

No comments:

Post a Comment